libgeotiff 1.3.0 RC2

Frank Warmerdam
Folks,

Pursuant to the .las vertical coordinate system effort I mentioned, I have
made some fixes to to libgeotiff. I also today fixed support for incode
epsg files in the distributed tar file.  Based on these changes I
have prepared a new release candidate.

   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.3.0RC2.tar.gz
   http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.3.0RC2.zip

2010-01-12  Frank Warmerdam  <[hidden email]>

        * Preparing 1.3.0 release.

        * csv/*.c, cpl_csv_incode.c, geo_incode_defs.h, Makefile.am: rename
        defs.h to geo_incode_defs.h and include it in distribution so incode
        table support will work out of the box.

2010-01-07  Frank Warmerdam  <[hidden email]>

        * geo_names.c: ensure that VerticalUnitsGeoKey works properly.

        * geo_write.c: switch SortKeys() to a simple bubble sort so we don't
        end up crashing when rewriting screwn geotiff tag sets with
        duplicate geokeys (like some LAS files with multiple zero dummy tags)

        * geo_new.c: resize short and double arrays bigger when reading
        from an existing file to ensure we can update and add keys later.

Feedback is welcome.  If I don't hear anything bad, I will promote this
to a final 1.3.0 release early next week.