lessons learned doc

John Bryant
Hi conf committee!

We're undoubtedly learning as we go through the organising process, and we should try and capture this. I've started a Lessons learned doc [1] for a place to put thoughts down.

If & when you have an idea, figure something out, or just have a random thought about how we could make this easier or better for next year, I suggest dropping it in this doc.

It doesn't really matter how half-formed the idea is, we can improve as we go, and at the end of the cycle we can do a cleanup & debrief. Anything goes!

Thanks!
John

Re: lessons learned doc

Martin Tomko

Great ideas, will chip in when I think of something.

M.

Re: lessons learned doc

Cameron Shorter
I find it useful to know who suggested something. It gives you a chance to follow up with that person afterwards. And if you know someone and their perspective, it often helps with interpreting their suggestion.

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 at 18:11, John Bryant <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi conf committee!

We're undoubtedly learning as we go through the organising process, and we should try and capture this. I've started a Lessons learned doc [1] for a place to put thoughts down.

If & when you have an idea, figure something out, or just have a random thought about how we could make this easier or better for next year, I suggest dropping it in this doc.

It doesn't really matter how half-formed the idea is, we can improve as we go, and at the end of the cycle we can do a cleanup & debrief. Anything goes!

Thanks!
John

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier