learning javascript guide

chris-194
Ok, after seeing the not so useless uselesspickles example, I'd like
someone to point me at a good path to learn javascript, particularly
the graphics part :),

thanks,

chris

Re: learning javascript guide

Erik Uzureau
Chris-

A good site with lots of JavaScript-related links:
http://www.crockford.com/javascript/

On 11/3/06, chris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok, after seeing the not so useless uselesspickles example, I'd like
> someone to point me at a good path to learn javascript, particularly
> the graphics part :),
>
> thanks,
>
> chris

Re: learning javascript guide