layerspecific snapping

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V.
Hi,

may be a new feature wish:
ist there an option to have snapping activated for some layers? I don't
mean that while editing the objects snap to layer A but not to layer B.
I mean I have two layers that are in editingmode and while editing layer
A snapping is active but while editing layer B editing is not.

Marco

AW: layerspecific snapping

Hugentobler  Marco
Hi Marco

Yes, it is a new feature wish. Currently you can only do that by changing the snap settings by hand.

Regards,
Marco (H.)

Re: AW: layerspecific snapping

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V.
ok - i'll post a feature wish to the bug-tracker

Marco

Hugentobler Marco schrieb:

> Hi Marco
>
> Yes, it is a new feature wish. Currently you can only do that by changing the snap settings by hand.
>
> Regards,
> Marco (H.)

++++++++BITTE VORMERKEN++++++++
INTERGEO 2009: 22.09. - 24.09.2009