layerObj is nul

yuvalkimel

hello to averyone.

I'm trying to upgrade an existing 2.6.1 mapguide system installed on a window server 2008 to a new mapguide server 3.1.2 on a window 2016 server operating system.

The graphical data, polygons lines an points is stored in postgres-gis database and alphanumeric data is stored in mysql database.

After instalations and mgp loadin from old to new server i get an error massage

"layerObj is null"

The error appears when i select an object on the map.

Another problem probably related is the my legend tab is empty.

Any ideas?

thanks

Yuval Kimel

Re: layerObj is nul

frieda
I think that the API changed a lot, it's a huge jump from 2.6.1 to 3.1.2. I
never did that but I could imagine that you have to do a lot of work to get
that done.