layer problem in feature source, maestro 3.5 until 5.0

layer problem in feature source, maestro 3.5 until 5.0

Bernd Kamjunke
Hello!

Trying to make layers out of a feature source a get the problem that maestro automatical selects the first file in the feature source
and it does not let me change that. It disregards my selection in the little window "select Item" which comes up
when you try to select the files in a feature source.
Using Autodesk MapGuide Studio i have no problem creating layers with the same feature source.

Has anybody seen that behavior? Any Ideas?

Bernd

Re: layer problem in feature source, maestro 3.5 until 5.0

Jackie Ng
You have to be more specific.

Which provider for the feature source?

What steps did you take? What were you expecting? What did you get?

- Jackie

Re: layer problem in feature source, maestro 3.5 until 5.0

Hans Milling
If you are using Maestro 5 beta then the error might be related to this ticket: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2033
The source has been fixed but you need to wait for the next release or use Maestro 4 that does not have this bug.

Best regards Hans Milling...

Re: layer problem in feature source, maestro 3.5 until 5.0

Bernd Kamjunke
Hello Jackie, hello Hans!

Yes that ticket is my problem. I did not tried it with 4.0.
If somebody is still interested in it i am using shape files in an aliases folder.

Thanks for the info.