laptop frame, mobile frame, browser frame, ...

laptop frame, mobile frame, browser frame, ...

jody.garnett
For the longest time we have only had a laptop frame for projects adding themselves to the website:

Is anyone in position to make a mobile frame, browser frame, ...

Any other ideas?
- perhaps a "map frame" for projects that are just showing output?
- desktop apps may wish to just use the natural window boarders ... but that is not as strong visually a full screen snapshot in the laptop frame.
--
Jody Garnett

Re: laptop frame, mobile frame, browser frame, ...

adam steer-2
Hi Jody

I looked at some project webpages and the print materials, and could not (in 5minutes) see where a laptop frame is used. Could you point to an example?

Many thanks,

Adam