landing page

pctan
Hi,

I would like my geonetwork url to land on search rather than home.

For example, currently
http://data-uat.gns.cri.nz/metadata takes me to  http://data-uat.gns.cri.nz/metadata/srv/eng/catalog.search#/home

But I want
http://data-uat.gns.cri.nz/metadata takes me to http://data-uat.gns.cri.nz/metadata/srv/eng/catalog.search#/search

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Peck
Peck Choo Tan I Analyst Programmer
GNS Science I Te Pῡ Ao
1 Fairway Drive, Avalon 5010, PO Box 30368, Lower Hutt 5040, New Zealand
Ph 04 570 4739 I Mob 021 2178684
http://www.gns.cri.nz/ | Email: [hidden email]

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

Re: landing page

Florent gravin-2
Hi,

If you are using a recent version, you can go in admin
console/settings/user interface and uncheck the "home" section

--
*camptocamp*
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS

*Florent Gravin*
*Front-end Technical Leader*
+33 4 58 48 20 36

image.png (13K) Download Attachment

Re: landing page

pctan
Hi Florent,

Thanks. It’s that simple.

Unfortunately,  it lost my company logo and the name of application. See before and after images.

I supposed I cannot have everything. Thanks.

Peck

If you are using a recent version, you can go in admin console/settings/user interface and uncheck the "home" section

[cid:image002.jpg@01D44AD4.82CA86A0]

http://www.gns.cri.nz/ | Email: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

camptocamp
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS

Florent Gravin
Front-end Technical Leader
+33 4 58 48 20 36
Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

image002.jpg (5K) Download Attachment
logo_after.png (4K) Download Attachment
logo_b4.png (15K) Download Attachment

Re: landing page

Florent gravin-2
Yes, otherwise you need to change the code a bit.

Line
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/3.4.x/web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/views/default/module.js#L131
put '/search' instead ..
And clear wro4j cache.

It could be a good improvement to do in Geonetwork from our side to be able
to choose default page to load.
We'll think about that.