knee hold on to your right knee

mablecpoole
knee hold on to your right knee extend theleft layout long press into your left heel and switch back in for pressing into the heel the extended lake then reach forward straight legs inhalein an exhale release everything the McCourtspoo said rock the head a little sigh decided e2 80 here tuck your chin to your chest to Lincolnto the back the inhaling deeply and axe him release theweight of your body completely and fully into them soften through your fingertips relax through the ankles in the soles ofyour feet the rest beautiful practice today my friends theyou for sharing your time with me your breath with me in your friendship I must stay are a friend simply enjoy that saudipractice I hope you're feeling good drink.