[jobs] GIS expert and Geonode Administrator wanted in Montebelluna - Treviso - Italy
As I've already posted in OSGEO-jobs list I'm looking for someone that will replace myself in geonode administration... I am leaving this company only because a research fellowship is more exciting and more challenging (and a one-time chance), at the same time I wish that the work done will be continued and extended.
The company is a big affordable organization that provide services for
public administration (mostly municipalities) about collecting local taxes.
The headquarters are in Montebelluna and Padova but the customers are all
I made up an internal SDI based on Geonode with some customization to
manage all spatial related informations.
The underlying postgis database has connections with the others data
sources in differnte servers and databases, the layers are created with sql
queries in Geoserver and then published to Geonode.
Multiple maps shows the assets in three fields:
- customers position, administrative boundary, company offices (used for
CRM and tenders planning)
- for each customer: maps of the municipality with billboards managed by us
- urban planning and cadastral data for land taxes calculation
The skills requested are:
- proficency in sql language, postgis and spatial query
- adept in managing GIS data with destkop software (e.g. QGIS)
- good python knowledge
- working knowledge fo Geoserver- Geonode
- a bit of linux administration experience
*Good knowledge of spoken and written Italian is mandatory:* you must
apply following the instruction on the following page looking for "Ufficio