istSOS incubation update for foss4g presentation

istSOS incubation update for foss4g presentation

jody.garnett
Maxi / Jeff:

I have a number of presentations on incubation and an AGM committee update and would like to report any progress on istSOS incubation.

Earlier in the year we talked about filling in a graduation checklist for istSOS, if you are attending the foss4g community-sprint I would be happy to help.

The graduation checklist is available here in a number of formats, including markdown you can cut and paste into your repository.

It actually took me a while to find the source code from the website (had to dig into developer docs).  The most recent commit is from 2016, is this project currently active or has it migrated to GitHub?
--
Jody Garnett