is this list active?

rollastre@gmail.com
I'm testing this because I don't receive any email.

Regards.

Re: is this list active?

Adrien Berthet
Hello,

Not really, only itowns-user is used sometimes, but we are mostly active on the GitHub (https://github.com/iTowns/itowns)

Best

Adrien

Re: is this list active?

rollastre@gmail.com
Thanks for the answer Adrien.

I didn't manage to find a place in the github site for the project where
I can make a couple of questions. Is there any? Could you please point
me to it (or let me know how can I ask them)?

It is about making an elevation layer to work with a WMTS layer. It
seems like it works for a while but soon the browser dies because of the
memory usage. Since I am setting this up myself, it is probably
something I am doing wrong.

Regards.

On 04/03/2020 14:04, Adrien Berthet wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Not really, only itowns-user is used sometimes, but we are mostly active on the GitHub (https://github.com/iTowns/itowns)
>
> Best
>
> Adrien

Re: is this list active?

Adrien Berthet
You can open an issue here, even for questions https://github.com/iTowns/itowns/issues

Concerning your problem, please share it on the issue with some code, or here if you prefer.