is it possible, in QGIS, to export (or save...) a map in the GeoPDF format... ?

is it possible, in QGIS, to export (or save...) a map in the GeoPDF format... ?

Paulo Gali Macedo
Hi Everybody,

Being a newcomer to QGIS and I'm finding some problems in my
progression with this software.

Does anyone know if it's possible in QGIS to export  (or save...)  a
map in the GeoPDF format... ?

If so, how can I do it ?

I need that to use it in my iPad and know my location in a geo
referenced map for aviation purposes, when flying.

Can anybody help me in this ?

On waiting for your answers, I thank you all in advance.

All the Best.

Paulo Gali

--
Paulo Gali Macedo

Re: is it possible, in QGIS, to export (or save...) a map in the GeoPDF format... ?

Andreas Neumann-4
Hi Paulo,

Export to GeoPDF is not yet supported by QGIS. The new features in QGIS are user/developer/customer driven. If you want a new feature you can either develop it yourself, ask a developer you know or hire a developer.

OGR has support for GeoPDF. So a potential developer of this feature could probably make use of OGR.

Andreas