interesting article with useful links (for our discussions)

interesting article with useful links (for our discussions)

Dimitris Kotzinos
FYI,
Learn About Open Data Licenses at the Open Data Foundation
http://architects.dzone.com/articles/learn-about-open-data-licenses

Dimitris

Re: interesting article with useful links (for our discussions)

Jonathan Gray
A small correction: I think they mean the Open Knowledge Foundation,
not the Open Data Foundation. ;-)

This was cross posted from this (CC-BY licensed) post:

http://cloudofdata.com/2012/07/thinking-about-open-data-with-a-little-help-from-the-data-hub/

J.

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Dimitris Kotzinos <[hidden email]> wrote:
> FYI,
> Learn About Open Data Licenses at the Open Data Foundation
> http://architects.dzone.com/articles/learn-about-open-data-licenses
>
> Dimitris

Jonathan Gray

Head of Community