installation error

Mohammed Rashad

Hi,
I am trying to install osssimplanet on my debian lenny installation. but my installation shows some error messages.
Ossimplanet installation was fine but ossimplanetQt show some error messages which are shown below

My OSG version is 2.8.2 and ffmpeg version is from latest svn checkout

rashad@rash-laptop:/usr/local/src/ossim/ossimPlanetQt/apps/ossimplanet$ make
g++  -o ../../bin/ossimplanet .obj/main.o .obj/qrc_ossimPlanetQt.o    -L/usr/lib -L/usr/local/src/ossim/ossimPlanetQt/lib -L/usr/local/src/ossim/ossimPlanet/lib/Linux64 -L/usr/local/src/ossim/libwms/lib/Linux64 -L/usr/local/src/ossim/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.2/lib -L/usr/local/src/ossim/ossim/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lossimPlanetQt -lossimPlanet -lwms -losgUtil -losgDB -losgGA -losgText -losg -lossim -lOpenThreads -lgeotiff -ltiff -lQtGui -lQtCore -lpthread
/usr/local/src/ossim/ossimPlanetQt/lib/libossimPlanetQt.so: undefined reference to `osgViewer::StatsHandler::StatsHandler()'
/usr/local/src/ossim/ossimPlanetQt/lib/libossimPlanetQt.so: undefined reference to `osg::Camera::getProjectionMatrixAsPerspective(double&, double&, double&, double&)'
/usr/local/src/ossim/ossimPlanetQt/lib/libossimPlanetQt.so: undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to ossimPlanetLayer::execute(ossimPlanetAction const&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [../../bin/ossimplanet] Error 1
rashad@rash-laptop:/usr/local/src/ossim/ossimPlanetQt/apps/ossimplanet$

please help me.
Thanks in advance.

Mohammed Rashad K.M
http://keralainfo.web4all.in/
+919496620801

Re: installation error

Garrett Potts
Hello:

I am currently using the latest but have not tried testing the build on a debian.  I have built on the Linux, MAC, and windows.  now for the virtual thunk sometimes its because there is a common execute.  I have added some virtual void execute to a few classes in ossimPlanetQt and checked them in.  Try an update and see if the non-virtual thunk goes away.

Take care

Garrett