independent map displays broken

Michael Barton
independent map displays broken I just discovered that somehow and somewhen, we managed to break the independent mapdisplays and layer trees. Now any added layer is displayed on all open map displays OR when you try to add a new layer, it only goes onto one map display/layer tree, no matter which is selected. Somehow we’re not tracking the instantiation of map displays and layer trees correctly now. I don’t know when this happened. I’m going to be fairly tied up for the next couple days, but may someone else can look into this.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671

Re: independent map displays broken

Jachym Cepicky
michael,

just noting, that there were also problems regarding black map display
while zooming and adding decorations.. panning worked just fine

martin also reported, that there are 3 new layers in Map, when new
display is lounched, before he tried to add new layer

just some hints..

thanks

2007/4/12, Michael Barton <[hidden email]>:

>  I just discovered that somehow and somewhen, we managed to break the
> independent mapdisplays and layer trees. Now any added layer is displayed on
> all open map displays OR when you try to add a new layer, it only goes onto
> one map display/layer tree, no matter which is selected. Somehow we're not
> tracking the instantiation of map displays and layer trees correctly now. I
> don't know when this happened. I'm going to be fairly tied up for the next
> couple days, but may someone else can look into this.
>
>  Michael
>  __________________________________________
>  Michael Barton, Professor of Anthropology
>  School of Human Evolution & Social Change
>  Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
>  Arizona State University
>
>  phone: 480-965-6213
>  fax: 480-965-7671