incubation wrap up

jody.garnett
Hello team:

I was putting together the next report of OSGeo incubation, and GeoMoose remains in the list as you have one last item to do :-)

(I will continue to pester the board to update the project officers page)

--
Jody Garnett

Re: incubation wrap up

jody.garnett
Sigh: never mind I was able to update the page: http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/board_and_officers.html

(Thanks again to Bob for being volunteered)

--
Jody Garnett