incomplete project pages

jody.garnett
I am getting a few requests update or correct project pages - it is up to each project teams to make sure their page is complete and they are happy with the result.

In september we made made a list of placeholder project pages:

And some of the community projects are just missing:

- geoinformatica
- Postal Address Geo-Coder
- Virtual Terrain Project
- MapProxy

If you would like some good examples:

Please login and set up profile picture and encourage your contributors to due likewise. As an example visiting the https://staging.www.osgeo.org/projects/proj4/ page I see three contributors listed ... only one of which has a photo.

--
Jody Garnett