image file for osgeo.org homepage

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

image file for osgeo.org homepage

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi all,

I have added the conference logo to the right panel of the OSGeo
homepage: see http://www.osgeo.org

Can someone provide me with a proper sized logo?  It must be width=170
height=70 and live inside the folder http://europe.foss4g.org/2017/images/

Please let me know.  thanks!

-jeff



_______________________________________________
Conference-Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference-europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: image file for osgeo.org homepage

jmckenna
Administrator
I've updated that image, and also added it to the left panel of the
MapServer homepage: http://mapserver.org


-jeff



On 2017-06-21 1:53 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have added the conference logo to the right panel of the OSGeo
> homepage: see http://www.osgeo.org
>
> Can someone provide me with a proper sized logo?  It must be width=170
> height=70 and live inside the folder http://europe.foss4g.org/2017/images/
>
> Please let me know.  thanks!
>
> -jeff
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
Conference-Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference-europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: image file for osgeo.org homepage

nicolas bozon
Hey Jeff !

Thanks a lot for Spreading The Word !
I like it when you take care of our good old website :)

In case you still need 170x70 images, please choose between these two:

Thanks again and see you very soon !

Best,

Nick






2017-06-21 22:07 GMT+02:00 Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]>:
I've updated that image, and also added it to the left panel of the MapServer homepage: http://mapserver.org


-jeff




On 2017-06-21 1:53 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
Hi all,

I have added the conference logo to the right panel of the OSGeo homepage: see http://www.osgeo.org

Can someone provide me with a proper sized logo?  It must be width=170 height=70 and live inside the folder http://europe.foss4g.org/2017/images/

Please let me know.  thanks!

-jeff



_______________________________________________
Conference-Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference-europe


_______________________________________________
Conference-Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference-europe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: image file for osgeo.org homepage

jmckenna
Administrator
ha thanks Nick! Your image looks great! (I chose the blue one).

Spreading the word indeed!

See you soon my friend,

-jeff



On 2017-06-22 12:16 PM, nicolas bozon wrote:

> Hey Jeff !
>
> Thanks a lot for Spreading The Word
> <https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/Spread_the_word> !
> I like it when you take care of our good old website :)
>
> In case you still need 170x70 images, please choose between these two:
> https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/images/foss4ge_logo_mini.png 
> <https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/images/foss4ge_logo_mini.png>
> https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/images/foss4ge_logo_mini_blue.png 
> <https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/images/foss4ge_logo_mini_blue.png>
>
> Thanks again and see you very soon !
>
> Best,
>
> Nick
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 2017-06-21 22:07 GMT+02:00 Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     I've updated that image, and also added it to the left panel of the
>     MapServer homepage: http://mapserver.org
>
>
>     -jeff
>
>
>
>
>     On 2017-06-21 1:53 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>
>         Hi all,
>
>         I have added the conference logo to the right panel of the OSGeo
>         homepage: see http://www.osgeo.org
>
>         Can someone provide me with a proper sized logo?  It must be
>         width=170 height=70 and live inside the folder
>         http://europe.foss4g.org/2017/images/
>         <http://europe.foss4g.org/2017/images/>
>
>         Please let me know.  thanks!
>
>         -jeff
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
Conference-Europe mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference-europe