iGeoPortal portlet edition

Andreas Poth
Hi,

as some of you may have noticed we have load up iGeoPortal portlet
edition into the deegree CVS. You find it at webapps\igeoportal-portlet.
We will do our best to offer a documentation in english language as soon
as possible. Meanwhile for those of you who like to have a closer look:
- iGeoPortal portlet edition requires Apache Jetspeed 1.6 (we hope to
move to Jetspeed 2 and so to JSR 168 during this year)
- have a look at
webapps\igeoportal-portlet\igeoportal\WEB-INF\conf\igeo-portlets.xreg
for deegree portlets configuration
- have a look at
webapps\igeoportal-portlet\igeoportal\WEB-INF\conf\controller.xml for
events managed by deegree directly and not by Jetspeed
- admin user name is 'SEC_ADMIN' and his password is 'jetspeed' (start
webapps\igeoportal-portlet\igeoportal\WEB-INF\db\manageDB.bat to get
informations directly from hsqldb)
- to use deegree rights management administration (drm-admin) you have
to set up an additional rights db with schema available from
scripts\sql\security (see docu from CVS)

please notice that this is a developing version; not everything is
finished! a version just containing stable modules/portlets will be
published soon on the deegree pages.

deegree iGeoPortal standard edition will be added to the CVS in same way
next week

best regards

ANDREAS

--
Dr. Andreas Poth

l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19            53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 18496-0       fax ++49 +228 18496-29
http://www.lat-lon.de         http://www.deegree.org

On June 8 is deegree day! Visit http://www.deegree.org/deegreeday
Am 8. Juni ist deegree day! Besuchen Sie http://www.deegree.org/deegreeday