http://plugins.qgis.org/

pcav
Hi all.
So http://plugins.qgis.org/ is online. What are the plans to make it working, adding
authentication etc.?
We are available for testing, adding our plugins etc.
All the best.

Re: http://plugins.qgis.org/

Borys Jurgiel-2
Dnia niedziela 19 grudnia 2010 o 17:58:39 Paolo Cavallini napisał(a):
> Hi all.
> So http://plugins.qgis.org/ is online. What are the plans to make it
> working, adding authentication etc.?
> We are available for testing, adding our plugins etc.
> All the best.

Just to send a signal of life - I'm extremely busy closing a few 2010
deadlines and have completely no free brain resources to participate in this
great stage of plugin system refactoring :((

I'll do my best to come back to QGIS life at January 1st!

Re: http://plugins.qgis.org/

Martin Dobias
On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Paolo Cavallini <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all.
> So http://plugins.qgis.org/ is online. What are the plans to make it working, adding
> authentication etc.?
> We are available for testing, adding our plugins etc.

Hi Paolo

yes testing of the new plugins repository would be very welcome. I see
there is a deployment problem now (django template error pops up),
hopefully Tim will have some time to fix it.

Martin

Re: http://plugins.qgis.org/

pcav
Il 21/12/2010 10:26, Martin Dobias ha scritto:

> yes testing of the new plugins repository would be very welcome.

For this, I would need a login.
All the best.
--
http://www.faunalia.it/pc

Re: http://plugins.qgis.org/

Luca Delucchi
2010/12/19 Paolo Cavallini <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all.

hi all

> So http://plugins.qgis.org/ is online. What are the plans to make it working, adding
> authentication etc.?

sorry but when I go to http://plugins.qgis.org/ I see the home page.
Have someone the same problem?
for the authentification is possible use the the osgeo id and
password? in grass addons we use it and it's very useful

> We are available for testing, adding our plugins etc.

me too

> All the best.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini: http://www.faunalia.it/pc

Regards
Luca

www.lucadelu.org

Re: http://plugins.qgis.org/

Alessandro Pasotti-2

2010/12/21 Luca Delucchi <[hidden email]>
2010/12/19 Paolo Cavallini <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all.

hi all

> So http://plugins.qgis.org/ is online. What are the plans to make it working, adding
> authentication etc.?

sorry but when I go to http://plugins.qgis.org/ I see the home page.
Have someone the same problem?

Yes, yesterday it was showing  the plugins application... the routes have changed meanwhile.

for the authentification is possible use the the osgeo id and
password? in grass addons we use it and it's very useful

This is exactly how it was planned to work.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it

Re: http://plugins.qgis.org/

Luca Delucchi
2010/12/21 Alessandro Pasotti <[hidden email]>:

Hi alessandro

> Yes, yesterday it was showing  the plugins application... the routes have
> changed meanwhile.

ok

> This is exactly how it was planned to work.

cool

> --
> Alessandro Pasotti
> w3:   www.itopen.it

Thanks
Luca

www.lucadelu.org

Re: http://plugins.qgis.org/

Tim Sutton-4
Hi

I am just getting the ldap authentication stuff working and then
people can start to play with the new site. There are still a lot of
things under construction (speaking for features beyond the plugins
repository) so bear with us.

Regards

Tim

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Luca Delucchi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2010/12/21 Alessandro Pasotti <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi alessandro
>

>> Yes, yesterday it was showing  the plugins application... the routes have
>> changed meanwhile.
>>

> ok
>
>> This is exactly how it was planned to work.
>>

> cool
>
>> --
>> Alessandro Pasotti
>> w3:   www.itopen.it