html tags in GetFeatureInfo

Horn, Sören

Hi,

I'm using the GetFeatureInfo to show some column values from a database.

Everything works just fine.

So I tried to write my content with the html syntax, like

in a PostGIS column description (with datatype 'text').

Code snippet from my Getfeatureinfo html:

But the GetFeatureInfo do not interpret the html tags and write the exact column value (with all html tag).

Is there a possibility to use html tags in a PostGIS database that are interpreted by MapServers GetFeatureInfo?

OS:  Debian GNU/Linux 7.8 (wheezy)

kernel: 3.2.0-4-amd64

MapServer: 6.4

PostGIS: 1.5

Best regards,

Sören Horn

__________________

Landesvermessung und Geobasisinformation Brandenburg

Dezernat 43 – GDI, Kontaktstelle, INSPIRE-Zentrale

Herr Sören Horn

Heinrich-Mann-Allee 103 - Haus 19, 14473 Potsdam

Mail: [hidden email]

Tel.: (03 31) 88 44 - 247

http://www.geobasis-bb.de

Re: html tags in GetFeatureInfo

Jörg Thomsen
Hello Sören,

I guess the html-tags are escaped by mapserver, try to use the raw-output:
> [attribute name],[attrribute name_esc],[attribute item name_raw]
> By default the attributes are encoded
> especially for HTML representation. In addition the escaped version
> (for use in URLs) as well as the raw data is available.

http://mapserver.org/mapfile/template.html

Jörg

Am 18.09.2015 um 11:13 schrieb Horn, Sören:

> Hi,
>

> I'm using the GetFeatureInfo to show some column values from a
> database.
>
> Everything works just fine.

>  styling my output text.
>
> So I tried to write my content with the html syntax, like

in a PostGIS column description (with datatype 'text').

> Code snippet from my Getfeatureinfo html:

> But the GetFeatureInfo do not interpret the html tags and write the
> exact column value (with all html tag).
>

> Is there a possibility to use html tags in a PostGIS database that
> are interpreted by MapServers GetFeatureInfo?
>

> OS:  Debian GNU/Linux 7.8 (wheezy)
>
> kernel: 3.2.0-4-amd64
>

> MapServer: 6.4
>
> PostGIS: 1.5
>

> Best regards,
>
> Sören Horn
>

> __________________
>
> *Landesvermessung und Geobasisinformation Brandenburg***
>
> Dezernat 43 – GDI, Kontaktstelle, INSPIRE-Zentrale
>
> Herr Sören Horn
>
> Heinrich-Mann-Allee 103 - Haus 19, 14473 Potsdam
>

> Mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> Tel.: (03 31) 88 44 - 247
>
> http://www.geobasis-bb.de <http://www.geobasis-bb.de/>

Re: html tags in GetFeatureInfo

Horn, Sören
Thanks Jörg,

this solve the problem.

Code snippet from my Getfeatureinfo html:

I guess the html-tags are escaped by mapserver, try to use the raw-output:
> [attribute name],[attrribute name_esc],[attribute item name_raw] ...
> By default the attributes are encoded
> especially for HTML representation. In addition the escaped version
>(for use in URLs) as well as the raw data is available.

http://mapserver.org/mapfile/template.html

Jörg

Am 18.09.2015 um 11:13 schrieb Horn, Sören:

> Hi,
>

> I'm using the GetFeatureInfo to show some column values from a
> database.
>
> Everything works just fine.

> styling my output text.
>
> So I tried to write my content with the html syntax, like

> d-text</em>",

in a PostGIS column description (with datatype 'text').

> Code snippet from my Getfeatureinfo html:

> But the GetFeatureInfo do not interpret the html tags and write the
> exact column value (with all html tag).
>

> Is there a possibility to use html tags in a PostGIS database that are
> interpreted by MapServers GetFeatureInfo?
>

> OS:  Debian GNU/Linux 7.8 (wheezy)
>
> kernel: 3.2.0-4-amd64
>

> MapServer: 6.4
>
> PostGIS: 1.5
>

> Best regards,
>
> Sören Horn
>

> __________________
>
> *Landesvermessung und Geobasisinformation Brandenburg***
>
> Dezernat 43 - GDI, Kontaktstelle, INSPIRE-Zentrale
>
> Herr Sören Horn
>
> Heinrich-Mann-Allee 103 - Haus 19, 14473 Potsdam
>

> Mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> Tel.: (03 31) 88 44 - 247
>
> http://www.geobasis-bb.de <http://www.geobasis-bb.de/>

Re: html tags in GetFeatureInfo

jratike80

I noticed that Sören just solved the problem but because my mail was ready I send it anyway.

We have html-formatted strings in the database and we show them through GetFeatureInfo (text/html) like this:

LAYER includes  "wms_feature_info_mime_type" "text/html" in the metadata and template is given in the CLASS
CLASS
     NAME "kalastuskielto"
     template "kalastuskielto.html"

The template "kalastuskielto.html" is like this:

<!-- MapServer Template -->
<head>
<title>Kalastuskieltoalue</title>
</head>
<h3>NIMI</h3>
     [item name=NIMI format="$value" escape=none]
<h3>LISÄTIEDOT</h3>
     [item name=KIELLONLISATIETO format="$value" escape=none]
<h3>VOIMASSAOLO</h3>
     [item name=VOIMASSAOLO format="$value" escape=none]
<h3>YHTEYSTIEDOT</h3>
     [item name=YHTEYSTIEDOT format="$value" escape=none]

You can test the result from
http://www.paikkatietoikkuna.fi/web/fi/kartta?ver=1.17&zoomLevel=9&coord=400299_6944922&mapLayers=base_35+100+default,1373+100+&&showMarker=true

Click on the red coloured river.

-Jukka Rahkonen-