howto use multiple bilingual thesauri for faceted search ?

howto use multiple bilingual thesauri for faceted search ?

pclastre_mercure
Hello,

We have a 3.6.0 geonetwork engine running in a docker stack, connected to
postgresql DB.
We have a hierarchical bilingual (French, English) Skos thesaurus used for
the selection of keywords for our metadata records
We have 2 specialized hierarchical thesauri  containing subsets of our main
thesaurus. We want to use these 2 thesauri for faceted search.
The 2 facets (associated to the specialized thesauri) were declared in the
configuration files (config-summary.xml , config-spring.xml)

*Config-spring.xml*
    <bean id="driverMiniKeywordClassifier"
        class="org.fao.geonet.kernel.search.classifier.TermLabel"
lazy-init="true">
    <constructor-arg name="finder" ref="ThesaurusManager"/>
    <constructor-arg name="conceptScheme"
         value="http://147.100.20.28:8083/thesaurus/theme/driversmini"/>
    <constructor-arg name="langCode" value="eng"/>
    </bean>

    <bean id="variableMiniKeywordClassifier"
         value="http://147.100.20.28:8083/thesaurus/theme/varmini"/>
    <constructor-arg name="langCode" value="eng"/>
   </bean>

*config-summary.xml*
  <facet name="AnaEE_Mini_Driver" label="drivers"
               indexKey="keyword"
               classifier="driverMiniKeywordClassifier" />

       <facet name="AnaEE_Mini_Variable" label="variables"
               indexKey="keyword"
               classifier="variableMiniKeywordClassifier" />
    <item facet="AnaEE_Mini_Variable"

translator="term:http://147.100.20.28:8083/thesaurus/theme/varmini"
depth="3"/>

      <item facet="AnaEE_Mini_Driver"

translator="term:http://147.100.20.28:8083/thesaurus/theme/driversmini"
depth="3"/>

We created bilingual metadata records

The GN behavior is somewhere confusing and we require help to the community
:
•         When the UI is English, both facets appear in the search
interface, and we are able to select concepts in both facets
•         When the UI is French, only one facet appears and it is incomplete
(only a subpart of used keywords are displayed in the UI.

We tried a lot of stuff  in order to find what’s is going wrong, but we
cannot identify what’s wrong.
In the log, we noticed several errors like the one below
«  Error auto-detecting language: no features in text
com.cybozu.labs.langdetect.LangDetectException: no features in text «

We are wondering if somebody has experience with the use of sub-thesauri
facet search ?
There are many other questions around this topic :
•         Is there a limitation of the number of thesauri that can be we can
upload in a single GN node ?
•         Is there a flag we could activate to default to English if a
keyword isn’t translated into the UI selected language ?
•         When we use the directories approach to store contact description,
there is no multilingual template proposed. It’s therefore mandatory to edit
each record and insert a translation for the organisation name. If we don’t
record this translation, the facet named OrgName is not displayed. Could it
be possible to default the viewer to the English label ?

Thank for your help

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html