how to start with wps-2.0.0

Jachym Cepicky
Guys,

we need to get going with with WPS-2.0 implementation.

I suggest:

1. Merge PR we can merge
2. Release PyWPS-4.2
3. Create new branch wps-2
4. Regullary rebase on master
5. Still accepte PRs to master

@Jorge, any plan, how to approach?
@All any sponsor :-D ?

Re: how to start with wps-2.0.0

Jorge Mendes de Jesus
Hi to all

First we need to merge #277 unittests have been submitted now is just check the code and accept it, unfortunally still didn't. had time (busy with INSPIRE conference), will have time next weekend (or if someone wants to check it please go ahead)

For development I suggest we follow a more ORM path to have the new things like JobID/Classes mapped as ORM. Maybe in PyWPS 5 we could have a shift of paradigm and move from the multiprocessing module to a redis system, but for now I think we can implement things using ORM.

J.

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 10:05 PM, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> wrote:
Guys,

we need to get going with with WPS-2.0 implementation.

I suggest:

1. Merge PR we can merge
2. Release PyWPS-4.2
3. Create new branch wps-2
4. Regullary rebase on master
5. Still accepte PRs to master

@Jorge, any plan, how to approach?
@All any sponsor :-D ?

Re: how to start with wps-2.0.0

Jachym Cepicky
I agree...

I just started to separate response generation from the Service and Process classes (little bit of View from MVC) - that should allow more flexible response generation

than I'll move to the #277 and friends