how to "enable 3D" and "load high resolution blue marble" in ossimplanet exutable 1.8.4

how to "enable 3D" and "load high resolution blue marble" in ossimplanet exutable 1.8.4

amit
hi, i have build the ossimplanet excutable and all dependent library on my system. it is working fine. but what i see that 3D is not working in my build whereas 3d is working in downloaded installers like (ossimplanet.exe 1.7.15) from the site.
Also in 1.7.15 version resolution is very higher than build  1.8.4( downloaded from trunk as source code and build on my system).

so my question is how to enable 3D in 1.8.4?
how to load high resolution blue marble?

plz reply me.

thanks regard.