how to install some addons

Giuseppe Cillis
Hi,
I have problems in finding and installing some addons on my grass 7.8.
In particular: i.ortho.target, i.ortho.elev, i.ortho.camera, i.ortho.init, i.ortho.rectify.
I hope the question is not stupid... I'm just starting out with grass!
Thanks
Giuseppe

Re: how to install some addons

Rich Shepard
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019, Giuseppe Cillis wrote:

> I have problems in finding and installing some addons on my grass 7.8.
> In particular: i.ortho.target, i.ortho.elev, i.ortho.camera, i.ortho.init,
> i.ortho.rectify.

Giuseppe,

On the main manual pages you'll see a link to the addons. Follow that to see
what's available.

To add them use the g.extension module
<https://grass.osgeo.org/grass79/manuals/g.extension.html>.

Regards,