how to get the band radius

kkk

how to get the band radius

kkk
Hi :
Can we use gdal to get the band radius of a image?
I have try to use gdalinfo ,it seems that the information do not contain the band radius/

Re: how to get the band radius

Hernán De Angelis
I guess you mean band "ratio". A very easy way to do it is with
OpenEV, using Image -> Calculator.

H.

2009/9/24 maven apache <[hidden email]>:
> Hi :
> Can we use gdal to get the band radius of a image?
> I have try to use gdalinfo ,it seems that the information do not contain the
> band radius/

Hernán De Angelis
Linux user # 397217
kkk

Re: how to get the band radius

kkk

2009/9/25 Hernán De Angelis <[hidden email]>
I guess you mean band "ratio". A very easy way to do it is with
OpenEV, using Image -> Calculator.

Can not use a commond line manner?

H.

2009/9/24 maven apache <[hidden email]>:
> Hi :
> Can we use gdal to get the band radius of a image?
> I have try to use gdalinfo ,it seems that the information do not contain the
> band radius/

Hernán De Angelis
Linux user # 397217