how to fetch arcgis tiled services in geoserver and publish WMTS and render Even arcgis server is stop

how to fetch arcgis tiled services in geoserver and publish WMTS and render Even arcgis server is stop

GeoServer - User mailing list
hi, I have tried publishing "Cascade WMS and WMTS " on geoserver which
basically fetchs the WMS capabilities xml of published service from ArcGIS
server.made it tiled Layer and seeded it successfully in geoserver cache dir
but when I stop ArcGIS server its stops rendering tiles in browser WHY? its
does not rerender the cached tiles independently....I want to use ArcGIS
published cache or service with all styles in geoserver native
format(WMS,WMTS) without dependency on ArcGIS server.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html