how to embed the auto desk mapguide viewer in a simple web page and to show data from a .dwg source

how to embed the auto desk mapguide viewer in a simple web page and to show data from a .dwg source

saurabh02
i m using map guide open source on windows xp sp2 along with maestro 3.5 . in our firm we regularly meet .dwg files. in my customized mapping application i have made a functionality to view a map in dwf files. therefore i have to first convert these dwg files in respective def files and to store them a some place in hard disk. now i does not want to do any such job. i want simply that the dwg file which will be opened in viewer i my application(site), if a client want to see it , it will opened directly into a html page in autodesk mapguide viewer. but I am facing problems to embed that. could plz help me in detail along with some code how we can do it. i also took help from
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=7123558&linkID=9242098
and
http://dwf.blogs.com/beyond_the_paper/2006/05/how_do_i_embed_.html

but it didn't fulfills my needs. one is dealing with .mwf and another with dwf. plz help...