how to dock

Jachym Cepicky
Hi,

do I understand it well, that it should be possible to dock various map
displays into main GIS Manager window? I can not discover, how to do it

Thanks

Jachym
--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: how to dock

Michael Barton
Jachym,

I've been trying to do this, and it is not possible unless mapdisp.Mainframe
can be switched from wx.Frame to wx.Window.

Michael

On 6/10/07 11:10 PM, "Jachym Cepicky" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> do I understand it well, that it should be possible to dock various map
> displays into main GIS Manager window? I can not discover, how to do it
>
> Thanks
>
> Jachym

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671

Re: how to dock

Glynn Clements

Michael Barton wrote:

> I've been trying to do this, and it is not possible unless mapdisp.Mainframe
> can be switched from wx.Frame to wx.Window.

There's no fundamental reason why it can't be switched. The main
change is that the ToolBar and StatusBar need to be added manually as
normal child widgets.

--
Glynn Clements <[hidden email]>