how to display raster layer of multiband clearly

how to display raster layer of multiband clearly

sravya
This post was updated on .
hi ,
    In my example the raster layer is not displaying in the correct color.when the layer is zoom in it is displayinng in the correct color.Please check my code.please tell me if anything should be added.my map is displayed in one rectangular box.if the zoomed map is fit in to that box completely then the orinal color is appearing.i can't understand the problem.Please inform me if any information of my example is required if anything is missing to solve the problem.it would be highly helpful to me.
          thank you.
example.map:
--------------

MAP
NAME GMAP_DEMO
STATUS ON
SIZE 400 300
SYMBOLSET ../etc/symbols.txt
EXTENT 688649.375 2983133.5 693946.3125 2986990
UNITS METERS
SHAPEPATH "../data"
IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
FONTSET ../etc/fonts.txt