how to control the attributes presented in a metadata view?

how to control the attributes presented in a metadata view?

GeoNetwork developer mailing list
Dear all,

I've stucked using Schema plug-in "sensorML".
It has a very strange behaviour which I can somehow handle.
But apart from that in the metadata view (GN interface = representation of key attributes), I have a big problem.
I am confused between use of formatter and index-fields.
Apparently no matter whether we have formatter or not those attributes which are defined in index-fields/default.xsl file (refering to Lucan indexing) will appear in GN interface.
Now my problem is that for sensorML althought some attributes like "keyword" is clearly addressed but id does not appear.

Can someone please advice me how should I solve this problem? Probably the best is that you explain me on the attribute keyword, that how can I represent the keywords in the view of metadata.

Thanks in advance
Mani