how i can change the watershed analysis technique?

how i can change the watershed analysis technique?

Sandip
Dear sir,

I want to modify the existing code of watershed analysis.

Please tell me in which file or folder i should go for changing the code?

I have to change some or modify the form structure.

Please help me.

regards.

Sandip.

Re: how i can change the watershed analysis technique?

rashadkm
move to grass-dev ML.
gui is not very active now a days. and be specific when asking questions
r.watershed is the module you are looking for...

folder is raster/r.watershed . Its not gui in python its C code you need to familiar with and in my opinion should swich to UNIX-like PC for these work and its my own opnion.

please dont start operating system wars!!!

gui is gnerated from an xml format .Each grass module have interface-description and based on that gui parsers will generate the form structure. What changes are you planning to make.?

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Sandip Maity <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear sir,

I want to modify the existing code of watershed analysis.

Please tell me in which file or folder i should go for changing the code?

I have to change some or modify the form structure.

Please help me.

regards.

Sandip.

   Mohammed Rashad K M
   M.S. (By Research) student
   Lab for Spatial Informatics
   Department of CSE
   International Institute of Information Technology
   Hyderabad, India