how duplicate the rendering of a value.

Andrea Peri
Hi,
I have a categorized rendering where every single render is quite complex.
To add new domain values at the list of rendering I like to duplicate another domain and change the differences.

Is possible to do a copy/paste on a category rendering ?

I see the context menu show a copy/paste , but seem don't work.
I'm using 2.18.

Thx

Re: how duplicate the rendering of a value.

DelazJ
Hi,
It seems it doesn't work from the contextual menu but if you press Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, it gets copied and pasted.

Regards,
Harrissou

Le jeu. 30 août 2018 à 10:43, Andrea Peri <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi,
I have a categorized rendering where every single render is quite complex.
To add new domain values at the list of rendering I like to duplicate another domain and change the differences.

Is possible to do a copy/paste on a category rendering ?

I see the context menu show a copy/paste , but seem don't work.
I'm using 2.18.

Thx

Re: how duplicate the rendering of a value.

Andrea Peri
Hi,
the ctrl-c/ctrl-v work.
This is really useful for me.
Many thx,

A.

Il giorno gio 30 ago 2018 alle ore 10:50 DelazJ <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hi,
It seems it doesn't work from the contextual menu but if you press Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, it gets copied and pasted.

Regards,
Harrissou

Le jeu. 30 août 2018 à 10:43, Andrea Peri <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi,
I have a categorized rendering where every single render is quite complex.
To add new domain values at the list of rendering I like to duplicate another domain and change the differences.

Is possible to do a copy/paste on a category rendering ?

I see the context menu show a copy/paste , but seem don't work.
I'm using 2.18.

Thx

Re: how duplicate the rendering of a value.

Fernando M. Roxo da Motta
Em qui, 2018-08-30 às 10:43 +0200, Andrea Peri escreveu:

> Hi,
> I have a categorized rendering where every single render is quite
> complex.
> To add new domain values at the list of rendering I like to duplicate
> another domain and change the differences.
>
> Is possible to do a copy/paste on a category rendering ?
>
> I see the context menu show a copy/paste , but seem don't work.
> I'm using 2.18.

  Hi, out of curiosity, if you use the copy in menu and use ctrl+v, does
it work?   If you ctrl+c and after use the menu paste option, does it get
pasted?

  I am not involved in it in anyway, just to test possibilities to try to
isolate the problem.

  Regards.

  Roxo

--
---------------- Non luctari, ludare -------------------+ WYSIWYG
Fernando M. Roxo da Motta <[hidden email]>              | Editor?

Re: how duplicate the rendering of a value.

Andrea Peri
I try it.
Don't work no one of the two .
A.