horizontal positional accuracy

Chris House
I understand the ambiguity of this question but I'm going to ask it anyhow.  What are some of the horizontal positional accuracies achieved with a orthorectified using only ODM?  What about with the best example dataset?  Was anything done pre-flight to accomplish this?  Thanks for any inisight.

--Chris

Re: horizontal positional accuracy

Stephen Mather-2
Hi Chris,

To my knowledge, this hasn't been adequately tested to give a number. My expectation is that the best way to get best results is to either fly with RTK GPS or have surveyed and visible ground control in the imagery.

Cheers,
Best,
Steve