hidden control objects

erilem
Hi

I have one problem with the vector branch, which has nothing to do
with the branch code per se.

When using the single file library my controls (LayerSwitcher and
PanBar) are hidden behing my WMS base layer. I know they're there
because I can still use them, assuming I'm lucky enough to actually
click on them. The problem exists only on the single file library.

Does anyone have an idea where this could come from? I'd like to debug
it, but doesn't know where to start from?

Eric

Re: hidden control objects

erilem
On 3/4/07, Eric Lemoine <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have one problem with the vector branch, which has nothing to do
> with the branch code per se.
>
> When using the single file library my controls (LayerSwitcher and
> PanBar) are hidden behing my WMS base layer. I know they're there
> because I can still use them, assuming I'm lucky enough to actually
> click on them. The problem exists only on the single file library.
>
> Does anyone have an idea where this could come from? I'd like to debug
> it, but doesn't know where to start from?

Replying to myself here:

I'd actually forgotten to copy the "img" dir along with the
OpenLayers.js file. I guess the "theme" and "art" must be copied over
as well...

Eric

Re: hidden control objects

Christopher Schmidt-2
On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 07:24:42PM +0100, Eric Lemoine wrote:

> On 3/4/07, Eric Lemoine <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I have one problem with the vector branch, which has nothing to do
> > with the branch code per se.
> >
> > When using the single file library my controls (LayerSwitcher and
> > PanBar) are hidden behing my WMS base layer. I know they're there
> > because I can still use them, assuming I'm lucky enough to actually
> > click on them. The problem exists only on the single file library.
> >
> > Does anyone have an idea where this could come from? I'd like to debug
> > it, but doesn't know where to start from?
>
> Replying to myself here:
>
> I'd actually forgotten to copy the "img" dir along with the
> OpenLayers.js file. I guess the "theme" and "art" must be copied over
> as well...

Art is 'source' data, and is not needed to run. theme/ is important for
things which are controlled via CSS. Currently, this is relatively
limited, but it will expand in the future.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta