hi!

makebe kebe
I'm a new user of MapServer. I studie this framework with this tutorial:
http://terrasip.gis.umn.edu/projects/tutorial/section2.html

but I've some problem with the template file. if i put some variable like:
<input type ="hidden" name ="imgext" value ="[mapext]"> I've this error
message:
loadForm(): Web application error. Not enough arguments for imgext

I've done the test for MS4W install and it's goog.

I think it not reconnize the map variable whiche are puted in the brackets.

thanks for all help.