help us

SSS Project
hi
i am beginner in grass,
i need alot of help
how i can build gis application ??

how i can build database??

how i can used script in windows??

thanks

Re: help us

SSS Project
hi
in ArcInfo or Arcview we can use VBA(visual basic for application) to build application with graphicale interface (buttons,menus,...) and from it we can call the gis functions , so i ask if we can do the same things in grass ,and how ?
thanks

Michael Barton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please send your query to the general GRASS discussion list (I’m cc:ing it so you can have the address).

You will need to state your question more clearly. What is it you are trying to do? If you have no idea how to use a GIS, then you need to start with some basic reading and tutorials.

If you do understand GIS but are wanting an explanation of a particular feature, you need to explain better what it is you are asking.

Cheers,
Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671

From: SSS Project <[hidden email]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 21:21:24 +0000 (GMT)
To: Michael Barton <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [GRASSGUI] help us

hi

thank you

we did that but we didn't see any way to build application access to the GRASS GIS system ,so we need help

 thank you for your care