help t.grass modules

Veronica Andreo
Dear list,

I need help with some processing I need to do over a space-time raster data set. I'm using MODIS L3 chlorophyll concentration products (8 day composites). I've been working a bit with t.grass modules to explore and map descriptive statistics of chlorophyll values. But, now, i'd need to characterize and map the temporal dynamics of the series. So, i'd need to obtain for example, de date of the minimum and maximum value, the number of cycles, the duration of cycles, how fast the bloom develops (the slope) in each pixel...

I know how to get the min or max, but how do I get the date for those values as output? And how can i get number of cycles per year and duration of those cycles??

Any help or advice is more than welcome!
Thanks a lot!

Vero