gvSIG on Google Summer of Code 2013

Pablo Sanxiao-3
Hi all,

As on past years, gvSIG will participate at Google Summer of Code through the OSGeo Foundation.

This year I'm going to be the person who will be coordinating the gvSIG participation. I hope I will be able to do it as well as Jorge did so far.

There is a page[1] available on the OSGeo wiki so that ideas can be described. The format is the same as in the past years.

I will be sending you several reminders and updates about the process and the timeline, stay tuned.

[1]: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2013_Ideas

Regards,
Pablo