OA Digital are proud to announce the immediate
availability of gvSIG OADE 2010, the user-friendly,
open source GIS that gives you freedom, functionality
Following two beta versions and extensive testing at
sites around the world, this release represents a stable,
feature-rich GIS desktop application, second to none
in its data management and geoprocessing capabilities.
This version is based on the source code of gvSIG 1.10,
as developed by CIT Valencia and others. We would like to
thank them all for their great work making user-friendly,
cross-platform and open source GIS a reality.
For installation instructions, support and downloads:
GvSIG OADE 2010 differs from the official CIT gvSIG 1.10
release in the following respects:
- completely new installer frontend
- includes latest Java Runtime Environment
- reworked menu structure, keyboard shortcuts and
layer context menus
- better integration into all supported operating
- comes with SEXTANTE 0.6 and GRASS GIS 6.4 integrated
- additional documentation and sample data
- fully self-contained; can e.g. run from a removable
- WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU -
If you are using gvSIG OADE as part of your research,
teaching or business, we would like to hear from you!
Let us know what you, your department or company use gvSIG
for and your motivation for using the software.
Oxford Archaeology Digital