[gvSIG-Educa] ... and the GEOTHNK International Scenario contest winners are...

[gvSIG-Educa] ... and the GEOTHNK International Scenario contest winners are...

Estefanía Aguilar Moreno

*apologies for cross-posting*

- - - - - - - - - - -

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the European project GEOTHNK* (http://www.geothnk.eu ) we are happy to announce GEOTHNK International Scenario Contest winners.

The quality of all scenarios has been exceptionally high which results to useful and valuable education material for the students’ development of geospatial skills!

Our designated Jury has just announced the results.

Here are the winners:

  •       Christos Harharos
  •      Foteini Karatza
  •      Dimitiris Mamouras
  •      Eugenia-Victoria Marcu
  •      Nada Stojicevic

The winners are awarded 5 scholarships for the GEOTHNK Summer School (http://geothnk.ea.gr/en ) with all expenses covered.

We would like to thank you for participating in the GEOTHNK International Scenario Contest.

Congratulations!!

We encourage you to discover more about the GEOTHNK International Scenario Contest (http://goo.gl/WhfQzm), GEOTHNK community and learning materials (http://portal.opendiscoveryspace.eu/community/geothink-community-400866 )  and GEOTHNK project (http://www.geothnk.eu)

Regards!

Estefania Aguilar Moreno
Association og Geographic Information Laboratories of Europe (AGILE) www.agile-online.org
Institute of New Imaging Technologies (INIT) www.init.uji.es
Geospatial Technologies Research Group www.geotec.uji.es
Espaitec 2, 5th floor
Office UB-1518
Universitat Jaume I, E-12006, Castellón de la Plana, Spain