[gvSIG-Educa] Regarding GCI Task

Sunveer Singh
As gvSIG is also available for mobile so can i use mobile to create vector layers?

Thank You
Sunveer

Re: [gvSIG-Educa] Regarding GCI Task

Sergio Acosta y Lara

Hi Sunveer. First of all thanks for your mail. Maybe the best way to answer you is to do it through the GC-I channels. If you read carefully the description of the task it says that "

Before you do this task do: gvSIG: Download, uncompress and launch gvSIG BATOVí (https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/tasks/5754231665459200/)​". So my suggestion is you claim this last task, try to complete it and then claim the task you mention in your mail. You will find that you have to do it with a PC or notebook as there is no mobile version for gvSIG Batoví yet. I hope I was clear enough.
Best,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330

Re: [gvSIG-Educa] Regarding GCI Task

Alvaro Anguix-3
Hi Sunveer,

Yes, you can use gvSIG Mobile to take field data.
gvSIG Mobile is based in Geopaparazzi. Geopaparazzi's manual is here:
http://geopaparazzi.github.io/geopaparazzi/

Best Regards,
Alvaro