The first gvSIG 1.11 Release Candidate (gvSIG 1.11 RC1) is now available .
We encourage you to test it and send us any errors and suggestions in the users mailing list  or directly in the bugtracker (see interesting links for testers ).
The main new features of gvSIG 1.11 are:
- New features sponsored by Landeshauptstadt München, Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt.
- Copy/paste geometries between layers. 
- Lateral buffer. 
- Split line in equidistant sections. 
- Add consecutive numbers to attribute tables. 
- Find duplicates records in attribute tables. 
- Add-ons installer (beta).
- NavTable new version. 
- gvSIG user manual included (available in the help menu).
- Bugfixes contributed by the developers community.