gsoc 2016

Jachym Cepicky
Hi all,

I've updated our GSoC ideas page

please review

Jachym

Re: gsoc 2016

Tom Kralidis
Thanks Jachyn for this.  FYI if folks agree I've added to the
MapServer work item the ability to publish to pycsw as well.  Having a
rich publishing workflow to data and metadata services from PyWPS
makes this workflow really attractive to so many downstream
possibilities (GeoNode, QGIS) either directly in Python or via WPS
proper.  I can help as needed with mentoring with this or other tasks
as part of GSOC 2016.  Looking forward to this great initiative!

..Tom

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Jachym Cepicky
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've updated our GSoC ideas page
>
> please review