grass.pygrass.modules in Python

Yones Khaledian
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a graduate student in Iowa State University. I want to make curvature in Python (anaconda) in Win. But I cannot use the package you have introduced (grass.pygrass.modules).

I heard that this module is only for mac not for Win.

Please would you guide me?

Sincerely,

Yones,
--
Yones Khaledian

Graduate Student in Soil Science
Department of Agronomy
Iowa State University

Re: grass.pygrass.modules in Python

Markus Neteler
Hi Yones,

seems this never got answered. Do you got any error message?

Please note that you wrote to the Web server management list, your
question is better posted to

Best,
Markus

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 5:51 PM Yones Khaledian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am a graduate student in Iowa State University. I want to make curvature in Python (anaconda) in Win. But I cannot use the package you have introduced (grass.pygrass.modules).
>
> I heard that this module is only for mac not for Win.
>
> Please would you guide me?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Yones,
> --