graphic primitives in map composer

Maxim Dubinin
Hi,

Is there is any work underway to add graphic primitives (circles,
rectangles, polygons, polylines) to map composer?

If no, than one of our developers is willing to invest some time into
it.

Any thoughts?

Maxim

AW: graphic primitives in map composer

Hugentobler  Marco
Hi Maxim

Work in this area is very welcome. Please keep me up-to-date about your progresses to make sure it fits together with the other work in the print composer.

cheers,
Marco

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----