google maps engine transition to ESRI

Rodolfo Moreno
Hi All,
I have read that google leaves google maps engine which is why google and ESRI is working in the transition.
http://www.esri.com/landing-pages/products/google-lp
In that sense my concern is about the base maps and street view of google inside of the open layers.
How this fact will impact to the integration of openlayers with google maps?
Thanks in advance,

Re: google maps engine transition to ESRI

Bart van den Eijnden-5
Google Maps Engine is not the same as the Google Maps API. Google Maps API will remain.

None of this should impact OpenLayers.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden