getting stickers ready for FOSS4G

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello,

what do you think about the idea to get OSGeoLive stickers ready for
FOSS4G?

If yes we would need a design for the stickers. Any idea?

Astrid

Re: getting stickers ready for FOSS4G

Cameron Shorter
Astrid,

I haven't been at a conference where OSGeo stickers were handed out. Are
they popular?

If you are lucky, you might catch Brian on one of his artistic and
inspiration days. He has a track record of producing some great art for
prior osgeolive material. Brian?

On 8/6/19 12:03 am, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> what do you think about the idea to get OSGeoLive stickers ready for
> FOSS4G?
>
> If yes we would need a design for the stickers. Any idea?
>
> Astrid

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254