german translation for administration backend in xliff-file

german translation for administration backend in xliff-file

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello devs,

I want to work on the german translation and add new translations to
messages.de.xliff.

Did someone do this job already? Please let me know.

Else I will work on this file

mapbender3\mapbender\src\Mapbender\ManagerBundle\Resources\translations\messages.de.xliff

--
Best regards

Astrid Emde

INTERGEO 2013
8.-10. Oktober 2013 in Essen
Treffen Sie uns in Halle 1, Stand H1.033
http://www.os-park.de

 Astrid Emde
 WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
 Eifelstraße 7
 53119 Bonn
 Germany

 Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 19
 Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

 [hidden email]
 www.wheregroup.com
 Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter: http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788
-------------------------------
Komplementärin:
WhereGroup Verwaltungs GmbH
vertreten durch:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm

Re: german translation for administration backend in xliff-file

Manns, Marc-2
Hi Astrid,

i would like to support the translation-process.
Therefore i could spent some time next week(s).
Maybe we could  adjust our work.

Regards Marc

Re: german translation for administration backend in xliff-file

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hi Marc,

great that you will help with the translation.

I created two feature branches feature/i18n for the translation

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter/tree/feature/i18n

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/tree/feature/i18n

We can work on the translation here and then publish the result in the
next release.

Best regards

Astrid

Am 27.09.2013 09:32, schrieb Manns, Marc:

> Hi Astrid,
>
> i would like to support the translation-process.
> Therefore i could spent some time next week(s).
> Maybe we could  adjust our work.
>
> Regards Marc

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

[...]

we also should update the document "Translations in Mapbender3" when we
work on the translation

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/translation.html

Astrid

Am 27.09.2013 10:17, schrieb Astrid Emde:

> Hi Marc,
>
> great that you will help with the translation.
>
> I created two feature branches feature/i18n for the translation
>
> https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter/tree/feature/i18n
>
> https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/tree/feature/i18n
>
> We can work on the translation here and then publish the result in the
> next release.
>
> Best regards
>
> Astrid
>
> Am 27.09.2013 09:32, schrieb Manns, Marc:
>> Hi Astrid,
>>
>> i would like to support the translation-process.
>> Therefore i could spent some time next week(s).
>> Maybe we could  adjust our work.
>>
>> Regards Marc

Ok,

let's do so and get a german Mapbender-Version :-).

Marc

we also should update the document "Translations in Mapbender3" when we work on the translation

http://doc.mapbender3.org/en/book/translation.html

Astrid

Am 27.09.2013 10:17, schrieb Astrid Emde:

> Hi Marc,
>
> great that you will help with the translation.
>
> I created two feature branches feature/i18n for the translation
>
> https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter/tree/feature/i18n
>
> https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/tree/feature/i18n
>
> We can work on the translation here and then publish the result in the
> next release.
>
> Best regards
>
> Astrid
>
> Am 27.09.2013 09:32, schrieb Manns, Marc:
>> Hi Astrid,
>>
>> i would like to support the translation-process.
>> Therefore i could spent some time next week(s).
>> Maybe we could  adjust our work.
>>
>> Regards Marc

I created a branch feature/i18n for mapbender-starter and mapbender

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter/tree/feature/i18n

and also added more translations to

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/blob/feature/i18n/src/Mapbender/ManagerBundle/Resources/translations/messages.de.xliff

Astrid